July 28, 2013

YVES ROCHER Pure System Pore Clearing Mask REVIEW

Hello i'm back with another skincare review!

Today I'm gonna do a review from Yves Rocher Pure System Pore Clearing Mask :)

This mask came in 50ml tube

The back side

Description / Ingridients

How the tube 'hole' looks like hehehehe

and if you squeeze it..

This is how the texture looks like,pretty thick

If you blend it...

and it will look like this in just a few seconds..it will harden.

This mask claim to have : Flash effect for ultra clean skin. Cleanses spot and black heads ,Absorbs excess sebum . Repairs skin texture and soothes redness.

Also CLAIM TO HAVE Proven result : after the 1st application the skin appears perfectly cleansed. 96% ( self-evaluations,25 women) .

- Use once or twice a week for 3 mins on cleansed skin. Rinse off with water -

Okay,now my opinion is? LIE LIE LIE ! 

I even leave it for half an hour onto my skin and i use it almost 3 times a week,after my first used or twice or third i don't feel any differences :| 
And it is pretty expensive for this 50ml tube mask,i bought it at Yves Rocher Counter for IDR 130.000 around US$ 13.

What i like about this product :

- It doesn't contains Paraben,Mineral Oil,Talc ...
- It contains organic aloe vera pulp so it won't dried out your skin 
- It contains salicylic acid
- It doesn't smelly it , doesn't sticky but quit thicky and it won't take a long time to dried out the mask

What I dislike about this product :
- It is expensive
- It doesn't help my skin problem
- It does nothing onto my skin
- First impressions ? * :| *

I really disappointed with this mask..... :| *sigh*
I thought this mask would help my skin problema... :| *sigh*

Aaaaaagghhhhh but I won't give up on this mask, i'm looking for this mask like crazy :| I'm using this mask to the bit! End of story. 

But still,this mask really really really make me disappointed... aah how disappointing...

Thanks all,

With LOL,
Jaclyn Callista Onggo.
My sister took this picture when we're on the flight . what a lovely blue sky! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment