July 20, 2013

WISHTREND HAUL OST+ROJUKISS

Yeaaayyy my goods from WISHTREND finally arrived today! 
welcoming the new members for my Skincare Family,

So i'll just so y'all my skincare family members (Actually,not all-_-)

Welcoming new members from wishtrend : OST Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum ( Yes i repurchase this !!!), OST Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 crema, Rojukiss Natural Celtic Mist :-) And i got so many samples from wishtrend ! :)
 

My other new members ( which is not from WISHTREND ) :
- Oriflame Pure Skin Clearing Mask
- Yves Rocher Pure System Deep Clearing Mask. ( hmmm both have a quite similar name )

Okay,so that's that :-D
I'll make a review about them ASAP! :)

 Oh,if you want to buy those you can visit WISHTREND ,just click it. ;-)
I really recommend wishtrend as a seller,they sell really GOOD brands,they are offering products(/brands) that are not quite familiar to us like OST,Rojukiss,Klairs,Skinmiso,Elishacoy etc .. but trust me,it's really worth to try! :-)



With LOL,
Jaclyn Callista Onggo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment