July 3, 2013

My Daily Skincare Products and DIY recipe :-)

Helloooo it has been a really long time since my last post :)
now i just want to  share my skincare products ( Ok.. i have more than this and i still order some skincare from Wishtrend :-D yay )

My Skin Type : Dry-Combination

As you see there's a lot of different products (or not) : The Saem,The Body Shop, Etude House, Secret Key, Yes to Tomatoes, Paula's Choice, The Faceshop,Murad,Benefit,Wellman's and that pink stuff with baby on it is a Petroleum Jelly ( Mom bought in Thai,forgot the brand's name) hehe..
 I don't know why i'm using skincare products that are for oily/combi skin type, hehehe 
Oh i can't live without my petroleum jelly because my lips are so chaped/dry blablabla, That Wellman's Ointment ...i'm using it for acne ,my mom recommended it  for acne.

Other mask  and facial foam. ask you can see there's and oatmeal and mung bean powders for my DIY mask hehe and that little tube and lil box is a pearl powder :D and there's a Aztec too!
 I recommended a DIY mask like Oatmeal and Mung Bean mask (learn from my dear friend, Lina :-D ) ,here's a recipe
 For Mung Bean mask ( usually for acne prone)
4 tablespoon of Yakult 
- 2 tablespoon of Mung Bean Powder

Mix it gently until turns to be a mung bean paste ! :)  
Using a clean foundation mask and apply it to your face . wait about 30 minutes or until it dry and rinse it with lukewarm water :) Then, apply toner or moisturizer .

For a full review of Mung Bean DIY mask you could click here ( Lina/ Sparkle Apple) .



For Oatmeal mask (helps to treat acne and blemishes even redness ) :
- One dessert spoon of  Honey ( Optional,if you have a dry skin like mine you could use honey too)
- One dessert spoon of natural Yogurt 
- One dessert spoon of Oatmeal 

Mix it like this. photo source from Bubzbeauty blog

Using a clean foundation brush, apply a thick layer on the face. Wait about 20- 30 minutes or until it dries and then rinse off with lukewarm water.  Then,apply Toner or Moisturizer.

Tips

  • Make sure you're using flavourless oatmeal. Flavoured oatmeal may contain irritants which could make your skin worse.
  • Keep your hair back
  • Do not make or use this mask if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • Use a spoon to mix the ingredients.
  • Remember to be gentle.
  • Do this in the kitchen (preferably above the sink) to not make so much mess.
  • Don't forget to wash off after!
  • Don't keep it on too long.
I'm using Queen helene The original Mint Julep Masque too! :) 
 Queen Helene Mint Julepe Masque claims to helps dry up acne pimples,rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores (wow) .

Well,i'm not going to list my products one by one because it's tiring but i'm gonna make a review of my best skincare products later . hehe

Thanks for reading my blog,
With LOL,
Jaclyn Callista Onggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment