May 11, 2013

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask REVIEW


 So,today i'm gonna make a review about Skinfood egg white pore mask

 well,lets just say that i love this product moreee than Innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask 
it's working on my face ,not that much but pretty impressive 
it won't last forever it will lasts about 2 or 3 days but you could use it over and over again,right? hehe
- pores does get smaller
-some blackheads may be popping out .. etc 

the textures is not viscous and not thick so no matter how many layers you apply to your face,your face will still feels lighter and not thick.

but i still have something that i don't like about this product,IT DOESN'T CAME OUT WITH SPATULA!
but this product is pretty cheap and affordable,might be able to survive for 2-3 months for me :) hehe
I have used 3 times till this day ever since I first tried it (earlier this month).

Directions to use : After cleansing,apply to the face except the eye and mouth area. Wash off in luke warm water 10-15 minutes. ( but i usually leave it for an hours hehehe i think if you leave for only 15minutes,you'll get no result)



I've some pictures here but some went out so blur (forgive my lame camera).


Last but not least :
Rate for Skinfood egg White pore mask ♬♬♬♬/5. 
will i repurchase this product again? maybe :-) If I was not tempted by the other products :-p 


So here's my simple reviews,i'm an amateur . hehehe

Thank you for reading my post.


With lol and best regards,
Jaclyn Callista Onggo.

Twitter : @jaclyncallista
Instagram : @jaclyncallista

PS: this review was my HONEST OPINION :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment