May 17, 2013

Milani Minerals mousse foundation #french cream

Today I'm gonna make a review of Milani minerals mousse foundation silky soft finish ( oil free ) i choose French cream shade.
I really really love this foundation honestly ,all is perfect (the oil control,coverage and it is OIL FREE) and silky soft finish aka flawless end.

But...my face is a dry type. so this foundation doesn't really suits me.  

How it looks in my hand.

How it looks like after I blend it in..really full of minerals ingredients! Oil free. doesn't look cakey at all.

How the bottle looks like,love it.

So i really really recommend this products for who has oily skin type or normal - combination but if you have a really really dry skin then this is not the one for you! hehe :-)

Directions of how I use : Before applying foundation i would likely apply some primer and then base and then foundation! hehehe 
However,this will not look cakey on oily face but maybe would looks more cakey on a dry face. because mousse foundation is not for a DRY SKIN TYPE *_* 

Ps: this was all my honest opinion,and this 3 pictures is all mine.

:) Thanks for reading my simple review
 With LOL,
Jaclyn Callista Onggo .
My twitter , My Facebook and My Instagram . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment